Looking for Hope

Looking for Hope

Monday, January 10, 2005

Yay newbies!

All righty, my friends...I decided to create this journal over here at blogger.com so that I can comment on my friend's website without having to post anonymously. :) And I'm a nerd who happens to enjoy having quite a few journals (2 Xangas 1 Live Journal and I think another journal, but I don't really remember). :oP

A bit about me? Right now I'm waiting for my next job opportunity to come so that I can leap upon it. That makes it sound like I'm not doing anything to find a job. I have been searching, but it's time ot upgrade and intensify my search. I've been too narrow-minded for too long. I've been refusing to compromise on what I want, wihc has made it even more difficult.

And the cat has been roaming around my desk chair in circles, meowing at me as if to say "C'mon, you dope! You need to pay attention to me!" She already did something in the kitchen that she wasn't supposed to and I'm afraid to go and check out. :oP

I picked her up and plopped her on my lap where she is now happily kneading my leg before she actually decides to lay down. And there she goes...well, she's laying down at least, but she's still kneading me.

Good grief, this entry is boring. :oP

All righty, I'm done, I'll talk/type to y'all later. :)

No comments: