Looking for Hope

Looking for Hope

Friday, February 25, 2005

Voices from beyond...

Funny event for the day:
I was sitting in the office when all of a sudden I heard a voice coming from my leg. I was kind of weirded out and stood up. I couldn't figure out what was going on. And then I remembered I had my cell phone in my pocket. Pulling it out, I noticed that it was on and said that I was talking to someone. As I was pulling it out, I heard a male voice say "Clarky? Hello....?" sounding very confused.

I swear, I thought I was hearing voices in my head and that I was hallucinating. There were a couple of people playing with phone rings earlier this week that sounded like human voices...and then my boss brought her parrot in the other day and she (the bird) sounds just like a human at times.

Crazy times. :)

P.S. I've forgotten just how much I love Rascal Flatts.

*sigh* I must never forget again.

*nods emphatically*

No comments: