Looking for Hope

Looking for Hope

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A fresh start

Lately, it seems as though I have been obsessed with having a fresh start--a new beginning. I've been feeling kind of down about a variety of things. Rather than list them all here and get depressed, I think I'll move on...

So, I've decided that my perspective needs to change. Not entirely sure what this will look like, but I can tell that hope is something I need.

Yes, you will find posts from 2005 (or earlier, ack!), but I'm hoping to keep this blog a little more updated than that.

Really, I just wanted to have a place to come outside of my SparkPeople and LiveJournal blogs to think and explore. My SparkPeople blogs tend to be more focused towards my attempts to live a healthy lifestyle while my LiveJournal blog is more of a day-to-day happening (particularly since it's supposed to be used for my Project-365 postings).

That being said...I'm going to post a new entry, lol...horrible, ain't I?

No comments: